Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Business inquiry

I am wanting to talk with small businesses through out the country that do not have any benefits or insurance (dental/medical). I can help you get benefits to your employees for a lot less than traditional coverages. Your employees would pay only $39.95 per month for their entire household to receive discounts on dental, vision, chiropractic, Rx, and medical. If you own your own electrical, plumbing, construction or other service business, even small retail/restaurants - we can help you.

Please contact me via email with your name, company name and address and I will mail you information. If you are local to the Oklahoma City area, I can meet with you in person. If you are out of this area, we can do it all over the phone and email with no problem.

I look forward to servicing your benefits needs.

My email: swxpressions (at) gmail (dot) com (trying to avoid junk mail - please replace the appropriate ( ) spot with the appropriate symbol. Thanks!)

No comments: